Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 6 - Just Cruising

Another day at sea..and for taking it easy. The antibiotics are starting to work as my teeth no longer hurt but my nose just keeps dripping...I think my antihistamines have quit working.
Finally found the steam room and a spa hot tub down in the gym area (no wonder I never saw it before!) They also have a scale down there, for anyone brave enough to see how the constant feedings on a cruise affect your body. The steam and hot spa were invigorating. That energy burst saw me through dinner and Count Dimas show in the main theatre. He is a concert pianist from Transylvania who not only played serious classical music, but shared some of his countries folk tunes. He also came out in a crazy suit covered in silly little whistles with squeeze air balls that he 'played'...very spastic looking way to make music that left everyone laughing. A very entertaining evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment