Saturday, April 23, 2011

APRIL 13...ah-h-h SPRING

You know it is springtime in the mountains when you wake to frosted trees and falling snow.  It may be pretty and picturesque bit it makes it a definite stay in and do nothing day.
I have my Mermaids and Dolphins tarot deck with me and laid out a reading before heading down to use the computer.  When I returned the chambermaid was excited about my cards (from what I could decifer from her quick German-Austrian chatter) - excited in a good way I think.  For the rest of the week she took very good care of my room (extra pillows, clean towels and she even folded the duvet into a big heart one day). Either she thought I was special or maybe she thought I was a witch and wanted to keep me happy.
It was a sloth day, other than doing the laundry. I just watched snow fall and CNN news, and snooker in German (though the players were both Asian).
Between Japan, Ghadafi, and Syria the news is fairly depressing, so it helped to have CNN (BBC) balance it with insider tips and tales on the upcoming royal nuptials.

No comments:

Post a Comment