Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 14 Winter Wonderland

White, white everywhere making all those skiing enthusiasts in the area happy.  Maria Alm and most other area ski hills had just closed a week earlier but glacier skiing is still a go.
By afternoon the sun is struggling to come out and things are melting.  I took the opportunity to walk into the village to the bakery cafe for a nice cup of capuccino and strudel and a big dough pretzel to snack on later.
Then there was dinner...and ill mannered, loud  British-accent boys (the four little princes were probably aged 8-12) whose mothers did nothing to rein them in.  They managed to give me a headache so I took my dessert to my room rather than spend anymore time in the same room with them. From comments from other diners later, I was not the only one whose meal they managed to make unpleasant in the dining room that evening. NOTE TO PARENTS - teach your children manners and the difference and behavior for Macdonalds versus finer dining.

No comments:

Post a Comment